This lesson plan with its school and classroom activities explores Bridge Building Diversity in a streamlined style for busy teachers and leaders. It also allows for local creative and changes as students relate to your context and geography.
Exploring the Wider Worlds of Difference and Connection
A Classroom or School Event
By the end of this lesson students will be able to…..
- Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse formats and media, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.
- Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects based on focused questions, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
- Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
- Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
- Present information, findings, and supporting evidence such that listeners can follow the line of reasoning and the organizations, development, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.