Who is my friend and who is my enemy? Gail Rosen, a Jewish storyteller, goes to Germany and makes a surprising connection to a German man who lived through WWII.
- Do you think people make assumptions or judgments about you based on how you look? What might they be? What do people think they know about you by looking at you? How could they be right and how could they be wrong?
- Can you tell of a time when you made assumptions or judgments about a person, but learned to think differently of that person later? How did that happen?
- How do you choose your friends? What qualities do you value in a friend?
- Crossing Cultures
- Education and Life Lessons
- European American/Whites
- Jewish Americans/Jews
- Taking A Stand and Peacemaking