by Storyteller Arif Choudhury
One day, 5-year old Arif learns how to play with a dredle and learns about the differences between Christians and Jews.
- How did Arif come to realize that there were “different kinds of white people”?
- Why weren’t the students also studying Arif’s religion?
- Growing up, what did you learn about Islam? Was Islam presented as one of the world’s major religions or as “an other”?
- No god by God: The Origins, Evolution and Future of Islam by Reza Asian
- A History of God: The 4000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam by Karen Armstrong
- Crossing Cultures
- Education and Life Lessons
- European American/Whites
- Family and Childhood
- Jewish Americans/Jews
- Muslim Americans/Muslims