By Storyteller Antonio Sacre
Antonio’s father listened to classical music that transported him back to his beloved Cuba. Antonio thinks of listening to music in the future with his son and the memories and scenes the music will evoke.
- Why do you think Antonio’s father rarely talked about his time in Cuba?
- How did the music make it possible for Antonio’s father to share a little bit of his childhood memories?
- What music moves you? What pictures does it create in your imagination?
- The Vintage Guide to Classical Music by Jan Swafford
- How to Listen to Great Music: A Guide to Its History, Culture and Heart by Robert Greenberg
- Waiting for Snow in Havana: Confessions of a Cuban Boy by Carlos Eire
- Education and Life Lessons
- Family and Childhood
- Latino American/Latinos