By Storyteller Michael McCarty
Michael’s mother models the importance and love of reading, but, mostly importantly, the value of kindness. When Michael tours in Brazil, he discovers that his mother was teaching the students there as well.
- What is the power of positive reinforcement?
- What was learned from the “Tea & Pound Cake” encounter?
- How is reading the key to making your dreams become reality?
- Live Your Dreams by Les Brown
- African American/Black History
- Education and Life Lessons
- Family and Childhood
- Stereotypes and Discrimination
- Taking A Stand and Peacemaking