After fishermen in the Okefenokee Swamp give Elliott two fierce looking mudfish, he finds himself on a hilarious cross cultural journey learning how to cook the fish, and later meets a number of challenges learning how to tell the tale.
- Is “good ole boy” an ethnic slur?
- What does food and traditional cuisine mean to people in different cultures?
- What is soul food? What is a favorite food from your ethnic background?
- Everybody’s Fishin’- A Cross-Cultural Fishing Extravaganza CD by Doug Elliott
- African American/Black History
- Crossing Cultures
- Education and Life Lessons
- European American/Whites