by Storyteller Michael D. McCarty
Michael joins a program to teach storytelling in a California prison. He learns much about the men there as well as the power of storytelling.
- How can the arts improve the situation for inmates in prison?
- Why is it important for men who are imprisoned to know that their stories are important?
- What role might storytelling play in parole hearings?
- California’s Arts In Corrections website http://www.cac.ca.gov/initiatives/aic.php
- Crossing Cultures
- Education and Life Lessons
- Stereotypes and Discrimination
- Taking A Stand and Peacemaking